Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Make Mine a Hobby!

I have gotten very discouraged while making my business plan. You see, I am unemployed and there just isn't enough money to really start a business right now. So for now my soap making obsession will just be a hobby. You know the old saying, "It takes money to make money." By the time I am ready to transition from a hobby to a business, then I will be more experienced and have an idea of what people want.

I will continue to post what is happening in my crafty world here. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head! Gel candles, aquarium soaps, natural buckwheat heating/cooling pads, gift sets, lotions, body sprays, sugar and salt scrubs. I just need some cash to get me started. Time to work on the household budget and see where I can shave a few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment