Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who wants to test some soap for me?

I have two soaps ready to test. The first one is called Simple Castile. It is a fragrance free Vegan-friendly with no additives.

The other is called Cafe au Lait. It is a goat's milk soap made with coffee for color and coffee grounds for exfoliation. There are no added fragrances.

If you are interested in becoming a product tester, please register here: http://ping.fm/RHopy I will send a free sample size soap (about 1 ounce). All I ask is that you try the soap as a facial soap, hand soap and as a body soap and then fill out an online survey to let me know how you liked it. Those who fill out the survey will continue to be eligible to test new products as they become available. Future product ideas include more soap (of course), lotion, bath fizzes, and liquid soap.

P.S. Feel free to forward the link to any friends you think might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment